I am the author or a credited contributor to the following software packages. Most of the programs are Free Software.
Natural language processing
- DKPro Core, a collection of UIMA software components for natural language processing.
- DKPro Text Classification, a UIMA text classification framework built on top of DKPro Core and DKPro Lab. It is intended to facilitate supervised machine learning experiments with any kind of textual data.
- DKPro WSD, a UIMA framework for word sense disambiguation.
- DKPro Similarity, a UIMA framework for computing semantic similarity of texts.
- jweb1t, a tool for efficiently searching n-gram data in the Web 1T 5-gram corpus format.
- DKPro Keyphrases, a UIMA framework for keyphrase extraction and index term identification.
- Wikulu, a proxy to manage unstructured information, i.e. to structure the content in corporate Wikis.
- Finance Tools, a collection of tools to organize your bank accounts for saving money.
- Debate Analysis, a pipeline for analyzing text in terms of several dimensions, readability.
- Free Your Stuff, an Android application to share items which are not longer needed with neighbors.