It’s been a great time in Liverpool. I’m very grateful to have had the chance to meet so many fascinating people, get inspired and work on great projects. Now, while being at the airport waiting for the flight back to Germany, it’s time to reflect on what I’m going to miss and what I’m looking forward to. I’m definitely looking for to not having an umbrella with me every day in case it starts raining, which is very likely in Liverpool. I’m also looking forward spending some time to play beach volleyball on sand, which I tried so hard in New Brighton and Crosby but never succeeded.
However, there are so many things I’m going to miss. These are my top-5 experiences in Liverpool:
- The Volleyball community in Liverpool with special thanks to Ola, Aggie, Stoyan, Julian and all others I had the chance to play with.
- The great ideation sessions with Bamborde, Liam, Steven, Adrian and all the others in the incubator.
- The nature around Liverpool, especially the infinite number of fields with sheep in Wales and amazing landscape in Scotland.
- The working environment at the Santander incubator with special thanks to Lynne.
- The incredible friendly scouse people and all the pubs to have a pint with them. It really has been a great time, but it’s time to move on. So finally, I’m getting off!